Saturday, August 7, 2010

Heaven smells like...

I don't know too much about what the life after this one will be like, but there is one thing I know for certain; Heaven will smell like Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.

We were enjoying dinner together last weekend when I informed my mother that I had been having doughnut cravings (weird for me, because I usually don't like the things). And before I knew it we were on our way to Krispy Kreme -- because that is just the type of mother my mom is.

Have you ever been inside a Krispy Kreme Doughnuts store? I hadn't been until that night and oh my goodness. It smelled so good! I swear that if I could somehow bottle up that scent and bring it home with me and use it for purposes of scenting my own home, I would. Since that obviously isn't possible we did the next best thing, brought home a dozen of our own. That night we stayed up way to late, and ate way to many doughnuts.
It was a very good night. So good, that I am seriously considering asking my husband for another late night doughnut run tonight. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment