Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Last night's Halloween festivities were absolutely wonderful. Halloween around our house always brings with it so much fun, and this year was no different. The night started with our traditional Halloween dinner with the whole family at my parents house - Halloween sloppy joes with jack-o-lantern faces, french fries, and hot cider served right from a pumpkin. For dessert, graveyard cupcakes, each with our own personalized "head stone". After dinner we got dressed in our costumes and readied ourselves for a full night of trick-or-treating.


Auden with his trick-or-treat buddies - Nevaeh, Anthony, and Alayah

The night was off to a great start, but it came to an early end after my first time trick-or-treater lost his dinner (not once, but twice) all over my mom. Poor Baby! I mean Auden, not my mom. But yes, poor her too, because really... who likes to be barfed on? So I took my barfy smelling baby home a bit earlier than we had planned. Besides all that, the night was lovely.


We were all dressed as skeletons this year. All 4 of us! Yes I said 4, look close and you'll see...


I like that all 4 of us were represented this Halloween. I also like that this baby isn't even born yet, and I'm already putting pink bows in her hair! By the way, baby girl is due in exactly 3 weeks from today. That is only 21 days, for anybody who is counting (and I am!).

1 comment:

  1. Love the costumes! Super cute little skeleton in your belly! Three weeks! OMG that is just around the corner. Please can we get together soon for lunch or something. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete