Thursday, March 3, 2011

Update - Very Overdue

This one is for you, K...

I was checking my email this morning and I noticed I had one from a dear friend of mine, practically demanding that I update my blog. My first thought was, "What blog?". I haven't thought about this blog in months. Probably because my life has been one big blur since about the middle of November. So much has happened, and so many things have changed for our little family. Time seems to be moving forward so fast that I barely have time enough to stop and catch my breath every once in a while. We have a lot of catching up to do. Let's start with the biggest change of all here at the Speakman Home...


Introducing:
Margaret Kate Speakman
Margaret was born on November 22, 2010 at 5:11 pm. She weighed 8lbs 1oz and was 19 inches long. She had long, dark black hair and big, bright blue eyes. She was tiny and sweet and lovely and pink, everything a little girl should be. In a word, perfect.
She fits in so perfectly with our little family, it is just like she's always been here. I don't know how we ever did without her. Auden is happy she is here, He loves to talk to her and touch her and play the helpful big brother. Nathan loves to hold her, and every time he does he just stares right at her and says "She is so pretty". He is already wound tight around those tiny little fingers. I am so in love with her. Every little thing about her is wonderful. She is my little darling, and I am beyond smitten.
Not only is she the cutest thing ever, she is also the best baby ever. She is so happy all the time, all I have to do is look at her and she smiles. When she smiles, she smiles with her whole body. Her face lights up and she pulls her chubby little arms and legs in close to her body. When she is happy, she is happy all over, and it shows. She bats her long dark eyelashes and makes flirty faces and coos at me pretty much all day long, it is absolutely heavenly. I can think of no better way to spend my days. She eats like a champ and sleeps like a champ too. She is already sleeping 8 hour nights, so I cannot complain. Like I said, the best baby ever!
We love our little Miss Margaret so much!

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU!!!! I was so excited I squealed when I saw you posted!! YAY! Keep it up I love hearing about your absolutely adorable family!

    ReplyDelete