Monday, April 26, 2010

I like Mondays

I have long wished for flowering fruit trees that would give beauty and shade to our backyard, and tonight my darling husband has made that wish come true. Tonight for Family Home Evening our little family planted apple trees and peach trees right outside my bedroom window. I know this is a little pre-mature, but I'm already thinking of that first harvest. And I'm thinking of homemade apple pies and fresh peach cobblers. Mmmm... dreamy.

And now, two little things that made me smile tonight.

I sent this picture to my mother via text along with a message that said...

Me: He is having a lot of fun at family night tonight.
My Mom: I love it.
Me: Auden did too. Until Elvis got in there and cornered him and then tried to hump him. : /
My Mom: Well I don't think I would like that.

Elvis can be so gross.
******************************************************
When my sexy husband started swinging a heavy pick over his shoulders and above his head and then into the ground I told him his clothes were slowing him down and that I thought he could probably go even faster if he did it without his shirt on. He laughed at me and then politely declined. So instead I just pretended that he was doing it without his shirt on. Almost as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment