Monday, July 12, 2010

Breaking up is hard to do

Hello Blog. It's been a long time. Too long. About 3 months too long. I have my reasons, and they are good ones - I can promise you that. Though I've not stopped by to say hello, you've been ever on my mind. Something like, "What to do about the awkward blog situation?" ... "Pick up where we left off? Or let's start over again? Maybe something more casual this time, like lets just be friends? Or call it quits. Break up all together. All it takes is a click of my mouse positioned over 'DELETE BLOG'."

just.one.click.

Decisions, decisions. After careful thought and consideration I had made my decision. Stop by here tonight to break it off. But then something happens to me once I get here. I see and I read and I remember the good times. I remember how much I like writing, and for now, how much I like writing here.

And so, what do you say, blog? Can we give this thing another try? Maybe this time will be better. Yes? Wonderful.

Then I'll see you here tomorrow. We have a lot of catching up to do.

1 comment:

  1. Well it has been a week where is the update - start with my granddaughter Kate or how about king Auden??

    ReplyDelete