Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A quick status report for you

My son is growing into a little boy. He is taller and faster and more clever than ever. He is independent and silly and has a vocabulary that is daily expanding. He makes me smile and he makes me laugh. He makes me thankful for all I have every single day.

My husband is still the best husband in the whole world. He is fun and talented and super handy. He works long and hard and takes care of me. He is sweet and smart and kind to everyone. And I think he is even more handsome now than ever before (if that is possible).

As for me, well, I'm tired and hungry and sometimes moody. I'm hot one minute and then freezing cold the next. I'm getting... rounder... fuller... softer... all over. It might sound bad, but it's really quite wonderful. Wonderful because it all means that I am pregnant.

Five months pregnant, actually. Soon enough we'll be welcoming the newest addition to our family, a little baby girl. And we can't wait to finally have her here!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! What exciting news! How fun is that going to be! A little girl and to have herself an older brother how sweet! Congrats you too! I couldn't be more happier for you!
    ~Tiffany~

    ReplyDelete