Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The End of my Guilty Pleasure


I'm about to confess something here that nobody knows about me. Nobody, except 1.my dear husband, who knows everything there is to know about me, and still somehow manages to love me anyways, and 2.my mother, because she gets me.

I want to tell you about my guilty pleasure. Or at least about one of them. I'm embarrassed to even say it, but here it goes. I watch... THE HILLS!

Ugh. There, I said it. Before we go any further let me tell you that until a few months ago I had never seen a single episode of this show. But then one night when I was up well past my usual bed time (thanks to pregnancy induced insomnia, one of my less favorite side-effects) I happened across the season 6 premier. It was mesmerizing. A whole half hour filled with the most mindless conversation I had ever seen. I've had a standing date with The Hills every Tuesday night at ten pm ever since.

Last night The Hills came to an end and I am so happy that it did. My short lived relationship with the show was fun while it lasted, but I mean come on. I don't know that my brain could have handled more than another couple of episodes.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you put your beautiful family's pictures in the same blog as the Hills - Auden has way more on any boy in that show!

    ReplyDelete